- Midland Highway Action Plan - $111.7 M *>. including major projects like Perth Links Road.
- Cradle Mountain Masterplan and Visitor Experience - $80.05 M *>,
- New Northern Prison - $45.3 M *~.
- Mersey Community Hospital upgrades - $31.58 M *.
- Ashley Youth Detention Centre – major redesign and upgrade - $6.86 M *.
- V8 Supercars - $6.03 M.
- Mersey Community Hospital staffing, following upgrades - $4 M *.
- Longford Police Station completion - $4.2 M *,
- School farm redevelopment at Sheffield School Farm - $3 M,
- Campbell Town Ambulance Station upgrade - $2.82 M *.
- State Road upgrades including:
- $1.5 M Campbell Town pedestrian underpass;
- Shoulder widening on the Esk Main Road; and
- Safety upgrades on Bass Highway between Deloraine and Latrobe.
- Rural Alive and Well - $920,000 *.
- Inland Fisheries – freezing licence fees, new amenities and anglers’ access - $735,000 *.
- Highland Lakes Road completion - $100,000 * to complete sealing works.
- Roads to support Tasmania’s Visitor Economy - $58.06 M * includes:
- $17.1 M towards new overtaking lanes and other safety upgrades on the Great Eastern Drive.
- Extending the Great Eastern Drive – Binalong Bay Road - $4.5 M.
- New Bridgewater Bridge - $294 M *>.
- Roads to support Tasmania’s Visitor Economy - $58.06 M including:
- $4.5 M towards upgrading Stormlea Road and Fortescue Bay Road; and
- Upgrade of highway at Eaglehawk Neck.
- South-East Traffic Solution - $25.85 M *>:
- Building the new Hobart Airport roundabout;
- The Midway Point intersection solution.
- New K-12 School, Sorell - $25.5 M.
- Sorell Emergency Services Hub - $11.5 M *.
- New Norfolk Police Station - $4.5 M *.
- Jordan River Learning Federation School Farm (Brighton) – redevelopment - $4.3 M.
- New Child and Family Learning Centre, Sorell - $3.5 M ^.
- Three Capes Track – stage 3 - $3.2 M *>.
- Pembroke Park, Sorell - upgrade - $2.5 M *.
- Molesworth Primary School - $1.89 M.
- Midlands Multipurpose Centre, Oatlands, completion of upgrade - $1.87 M *.
- Oatlands Swimming Pool - $400,000.
- Carlton Park Surf Life Saving - $200,000 *.
* funding that is part of a larger project > Includes Australian Government funding
~ The site for the new prison is not yet determined
^ average cost for each centre - as part of $21 M for six centres