- $157.5 M to assist in meeting the cost of construction of two new TT Line vessels.
- Cradle Mountain Masterplan and Visitor Experience - $80.05 M * >.
- New Northern Prison - $45.3 M *~.
- State road upgrades - $35.72 M *:
- Major upgrade of the Bass Highway between Wynyard and Marrawah.; and
- Safer access to Boat Harbour School.
- Mersey Community Hospital upgrades - $31.58 M *.
- Eight-bed Acute Medical Unit, North-West Regional Hospital, staffing - $20.49 M *.
- K-Year 12 Penguin School - $19.75 M *.
- Relocation of University of Tasmania to West Park - $15 M*
- Devonport High School redevelopment - $10.5 M.
- $10 M for new Burnie Youth Foyer.
- Upgraded Burnie Court complex - $8.3 M *.
- Burnie Ambulance Station - $5.9 M *.
- Agricultural Centre of Excellence, Freer Farm, Burnie - $5 M.
- Coastal Pathway Project - $4.8 M <.
- New Community Rapid Response (Hospital in the Home) service - $4.48 M *.
- Mersey Community Hospital staffing, following upgrades - $4 M *.
- New Child and Family Learning Centre – Waratah- Wynyard - $3.5 M **.
- Dial Regional Sports Complex upgrade - $3.5 M.
- Circular Head Community Wellbeing Centre - $3.5 M.
- Ulverstone Cultural Precinct revitalisation - $2.5 M <.
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation beds, Ulverstone - $2.4 M.
- Move 100 DPIPWE staff to north and north-west – $2.0 M *.
- Spreyton Primary School, new facilities - $1.65 M.
- Maternity services, North-West Regional Hospital - $1.95 M *.
- Smithton Ambulance Training Station - $1.03 M *.
- 20 more nurse graduates.
- Rural Alive and Well - $920,000 *.
- Dutch Mill – Edith Creek Support Package - $775,000 *.
- Devonport Golf Club - $700,000 *.
- Air conditioning upgrade, NWRH - $500,000 *.
- Cradle Coast Authority – partnership for strategic growth - $300,000.
- Tasmanian Christmas Carnivals - $400,000 *.
- Project O – family violence awareness - $300,000 *.
- West Coast Wilderness Railway, upgrade and capacity boost - $16 M.
- Remote area fire-fighting teams - $435,000 *.
- Mining exploration drilling grant initiative - $1 M *.
- Hobart to Strahan Air Service trial - $150,000 *.
- Stage 2, King Island Hospital redevelopment - $9.76 M *.
- Bass Strait Islands biosecurity officers - $390,000.
* funding that is part of a larger project ~ The site for the new prison is not yet determined > includes Australian Government funding
< State share of tripartite Federal/State/Local Government funding ** average cost for each centre - as part of $21 M for six centres